How To Use Apple Pay?
How To Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology for Apple gadgets. It was developed to move consumers away from physical wallets into a world where your debit and credit cards are either on your iPhone or Apple Watch, permitting you to pay using your device rather than a card.
Here we will be discussing how to use Apple Pay, How to Set up Apple Pay and how to pay by Apple Pay and much more
Also Read More on What is Apple Pay?
If you’re on an iPhone, Apple Pay is the most comfortable way to get commenced with contactless payments. Not only is the digital wallet service free to use but it’s also already assembled into your phone.
Apple Pay functions by allowing you to add a digital version of a debit or credit card to the Wallet app. Once you’re set-up, you can utilise Apple Pay to purchase things online, in apps, and in person without having to take your physical credit cards, cash, or a distinct wallet.
How To Set Up Apple Pay?
How you set up Apple Pay will vary relying on which type of Apple device you are using:
- On iPhone open Wallet and click on the ‘+’ icon in the upper-right corner
- On iPad move to ‘Settings’ > ‘Wallet’ > ‘Apple Pay’ > ‘Add Card’
- For Apple Watch, go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and click on ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’ > ‘Add Card’
- For a Mac with Touch ID proceed to ‘System Preferences’ > ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’ > ‘Add Card’
- For a Mac without Touch ID, you’ll require to conclude the purchase using a suitable iPhone or Apple Watch
How to Pay by Apple Pay in Stores and Other Places?
With your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can utilise Apple Pay in various stores, restaurants, gas stations, taxis and much more places
Pay with your iPhone
#1. To use your default card:
- If your iPhone device has Face ID, double-click the side switch. If provoked, affirm with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
- If your iPhone device has Touch ID, double-click the Home button.
#2 To use a separate card:
Tap your default card to discover your additional cards. Tap a new card and affirm.
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless machine until Done and a checkmark appears on the display.
Which Banks and Cards Support Apple Pay?
Apple Pay supports the most substantial credit and debit card providers including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Apple’s Apple Card is also supported, senerely.
Hope this article gives you a crystal clear idea about what is Apple Pay, How to use Apple Pay, How to pay by Apple pay and much more.